Microsoft Azure is a data migration tool introduced by Microsoft to help companies migrate their on-site database on to the cloud. Our team of software developers at the Atmo Software Development provides you with a quick and easy solution to your data migration worries.
Here is how we work to help you migrate your data using Microsoft Data Migration Service:
1. Current State Assessment
We will work with your team to understand your priorities in terms of which applications and data need to be migrated first. Our team will assess your existing architecture and prepare a migration plan for you based on existing schema and data dependencies.
2. Un-Interrupted Data Migration
Using Microsoft Azure, we will make sure that your on-premise SQL-Sever database is migrated to Microsoft cloud without any application downtime. Using our expertise,we ensure seamless data migration that will help you in the following ways:
- The migration is quick with minimal or no down times
- Your applications can take maximum leverage of Azure’s scalability features
- You can minimize your expenses on virtual machines
- You can further improve your applications using cloud-based technology
3. Database Optimization
To maximize your ROI, our team will help you build a secure and dynamic database architecture that you can use to securely monitor and govern your online database. Once the migration is complete, you will be able to utilize Microsoft’s latest cloud security and data protection features for creating maximum efficiency.
Why We Recommend Microsoft Migration Service
There are multiple factors that differentiate Microsoft Data Migration Service from its competitors:
- Microsoft Azure Data Migration Service provides on-premise data migration from SQL as well as Oracle database to Azure Cloud Database.
- It is a fully managed database migration tool for operationaldatabases as well as large data warehouses.
- Microsoft Data Migration tool is reliable and resilient enough to keep your applications fully functional during the data transfer process.
Many companies today are focusing on migrating their on-site database to the cloud. This helps them reduce costs and increase database flexibility.At Open Source Group, we work with our clients to understand their needs and provide them with the best possible solution available in the market. If you are having scalability issues due to on-premise data storage, then we have just the solution for you. Using Microsoft Azure, we can help you migrate to one of the most secure and effective cloud storage option available in the market today.